Saral Services worked with 2000 KGBV girls of class 6, 7 and 8 in 20 Schools of Nalanda District. Several initiatives were taken impacting these girls. We evolved ten activities that impacted the quality of learning in these Schools –
- Swadhyay Groups of 7-10 girls where we learn peer to peer, learn to help and support and learn how to build a team to win. Later integrate with Bal sansad structure and process.
- Know your village (KYV) – This was very popular and fun learning to learn and do research in their own village.
- Writing Diary (WD) – All the girls to encouraged them to write Diary. Learn to express with freedom. Shun all inhibitions. Diary became their favourit teacher. Some children called id the GoD.
- Learning Language using 5S concept
- Practical Mathematics
- Experiments in Science – learning the scientific temperament
- Group Activities integrated learning (GAIL) – Once a month, students shall present their talent as a group activities such as drama, dance, painting, Kabbadi, Quiz, Singing….
- Parents and teachers meeting –
- Virtual lab using computer and Internet
- Future Roadmap Workshops